FORM 2 - Pre-Approval of a Professional Development Activity
- No CEU's or college courses/credits apply to your license renewal until you have a IPDP FORM #1, on file with the LPDC. When you renew, combine, or upgrade your license(s), your 5 year cycle starts over and a new IPDP needs to be submitted, no later than October 30th.
- INTERNAL USE - online IPDP Manager - located in the MYNCOCC home page
- MCS staff in outlying buildings - paper format
- Reference information:
- IPDP Evaluation Rubric
- Sample IPDP
- If the PD activity is not on the pre-approved list (see LPDC Manual), Complete and Submit FORM 2 Prior to engaging in the PD.
- Upon completion of a Pre-Approved professional Development Activity Complete and Submit - within one year for CEU's to be issued
- Attach a certificate of Attendance and submit within one year of attendance.
- Certificates of Attendance do not apply to a license renewal- CEU's do
- Form 4 not needed for the following - Submit your certificate to receive CEU's:
- Mansfield School Employees Association - MSEA
- Mansfield City Schools - MCS
- Mid Ohio Education service Center - MOESC
- North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative - NCOCC
- State Support Team
- Ohio Education Association - OEA
- National Education Association - NEA
- All state and national organizations that provide training to individuals that pertain to a current licensure/ Certification of Certified Staff Member.
- For use by Educator - does not get turned in to LPDC - a way to track your accumulated CEU's.
FORM 7 - LPDC no longer Accepts paper please use the Digital Sign In
- Participant Sign In (will only work if Facilitator pre Registered PD)
- Original Copy of sign in sheet must be submitted to the LPDC committee within one year for CEU's to be issued
- Complete when upgrading a license
- Complete a new IPDP with the new license
- Complete when renewing a certificate
- 18 CEU's required for renewal
- 6 Semester Hours (LPDC requires official transcripts)
FORM 11 - Verification for Consistently High Performing Teachers
- Teachers must meet the State Board of Education definition of consistently high performing teachers
- Eligibility requirements
- Hold a five year professional teaching license
- Receive the highest final summative rating on evaluations
- Meet the secondary eligibility requirements for three of the five year cycle