NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Please make an appointment with our Central Registrar, Melinda Hood at 419-525-6400 Ext. 1040 between the hours of 8:30 am - 10:00 am or 11:00 pm - 12:00 pm or 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Friday only 10:00-12:00 pm. Walk-ins are only accepted Monday through Thursday and may have a longer wait time. Friday - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Steps to the Enrollment Process:
- Create a Oneview Account (If you have not done so already by clicking the link below)
- You will need an email address to create your account. If you do not have an email address, click here to view instructions on how to set one up for yourself.
- Your email will be your username. You will create a password, along with a security question and PIN code (which can be a series of numbers/letters--This is very important and will be needed to confirm identity should a parent/guardian need Support from the district).
- Once you complete the setup of the account, you will receive an email notification confirming you have successfully created an account. At this point, you can log in and update your child’s information.
- You can update your child’s address, emergency contacts, transportation requests, and other important student information. You will no longer need to fill out paper emergency medical forms once this is complete.
**Please note: if you are changing your address in OneView, you MUST submit proof of residency or your state ID to your child’s school to complete the process.**
If you forget your username or password to OneView, please email Melinda Hood at [email protected]
Required Enrollment Documents
Parent/Guardians will need to complete the following required school enrollment documents. All documents must be to pre-registration or submitted through OneView.
- Address and phone number for primary contact
- Proof of Residency (Bill/invoice with address and guardian name, copy of lease agreement)
- Court/custody papers (if applicable)
- Note: Parents/guardians living in separate households will need to provide a copy of the parenting agreement and or court /custody papers (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- social security card (optional)
- Health/medication information, immunization records, Doctor information, and hospital choice
- IEP/ETR and 504 documentation
*Central Registration is not complete until all above items are received.